MAX TV GOLD 5G
A high performance multi-core GPU Mali T720 and heavy-duty processor allow you to enhance the best video smoothness and picture quality.
Max TV Gold 5G supports a real time image decoding. Owing to a powerful and effective Quad-Core 64 bit ARM Cortex A53CPU with High Efficiency Video Coding productivity Max TV Gold 5G can process real 4K ultra-HD videos. The set top box also plays advanced 3D video processing and display.
It is also equipped with dual-band Wi-Fi and ultimate Bluetooth adaptors that provide additional connection opportunities.
This device comes with Android 7.1 and moreover runs on Linux OS and fully meets the most stringent requirements of the IPTV market.
The set-top-box, therefore, runs quickly and with minimal network load. Through its HDMI output, you can enjoy high-quality video.
Here are some more features
– 64-bit Quad-Core ARM Cortex A53CPU
– High performance multi-core GPU Mali T720.
– High quality H.265/VP9 4K@60fps-10 bit ultra-HD
– Low latency H.264 4K@30fps video encoder
– HDR10 and HLG video processing
– Smartcolor 3.0 Display video processing
– FDE (Full Disk Encryption), Mainstream DRM
– Various kind of interface: HDMI output, AV output, Audio output S/PDIF, Ethernet, 2 USB ports and more…