Two-day programs approved for 12 contact hours. Prepare to successfully pass the CCRN Certification Exam with the help of Critical Care authority Laura Gasparis Vonfrolio RN, PhD. Dr.Vonfrolio, a highly experienced Critical Care nurse, is the author of the best-selling book “Critical Care Examination Review. ”Her comprehensive review materials cover core curriculum and the most important content areas according to the new Certification Examination Blueprint. In addition to valuable test-taking strategies, you will gain the confidence you need to readily pass the exam.
This package includes the post test in order for you to receive your CE’s!
- Physical Assessment & Diagnosis of normal systems
- Nursing, medical and pharmacological management of acute illness or injury including
- CARDIAC: shock, pulmonary edema, MI, cardiac trauma, hemodynamic monitoring, hypertensive crisis
- PULMONARY: ABG Interpretation, Acute respiratory failure, ARDS, status asthmatics, pulmonary embolism, thoracic trauma
- NEUROLOGICAL: Head trauma, CVA, aneurysms, neuro assessment, spinal cord injury
- HEMATOLOGICAL: DIC, immunosuppression
- RENAL: Acute renal failure, trauma, electrolyte imbalances
- GI: Bleeding, cirrhosis, pancreatitis, gastrointestinal assessment
- ENDOCRINE: DKA, HHNK, SIADH, hypoglycemia